For you, cultural sponsorship allows you to create a close relationship with your partner clients. By becoming a sponsor, you will be a partner of the event and you will benefit:
* High visibility in Nice with a National and International impact thanks to the International Presti-Lagoya competition.
* Your logo on all media in publishing, display and signage in the press and editorial + advertising inserts and social networks.
* The opportunity to share an original evening with important customers, strengthen your business relationships, invite your partners, suppliers and colleagues.
* During our concerts, to offer an exceptional musical and convivial moment and to create privileged relationships in an informal context.
* A tax reduction (60% for companies, 66% for individuals)
What will the funding be used for?
* Welcome the artists in the best conditions in our beautiful city of Nice.
* Remunerate artists, juries and speakers.
* Commission the compulsory work specially written for the occasion by the director of the CRR of Nice, Thierry Muller.
* To reward the 3 finalists of the International Presti-Lagoya Competition.
* Rent orchestral equipment and purchase of scores.
* Routing artists.
* Pay for hotels and catering.
* Take care of the insurance, administrative costs, communication costs (flyers, website, posters, programs...), SACEM...
* Organize the exhibition in homage to Alexandre Lagoya and Joaquin Rodrigo.
* Pay the press attaché.